Friday, October 06, 2006

Blog Spam

Here's a company using blog spamming to advertise products and presumably to try to increase search engine rankings with crap writing:

http://payperpost.com/

This company is advertising to bloggers to get paid for writing stuff for their advertisers. Heck I write fast I should probably do it but I won't - because I have some stupid principal in me that doesn't want to spew out fake garbage.

The problem with this thing is that people are spewing out fake, useless, biased content in an attempt to make money. For instance you can write about some product and you're getting paid for it. Are you going to write something negative?? And even if you would, is the advertiser going to post the negative feedback? No.

To me this is a blog spam factory and wasting everyone's time.