Friday, August 18, 2006

Are You Getting All Your Email?

I have this vision for a new company - maybe someone can take my idea for free and run with it. I am having problems getting some email right now from a vendor. In the past I have had problems getting emails from other companies. There are various companies set up to check your web site content from different locations. It would be cool if there was a company that was not too expensive that would send you emails from different places and you could see online from where and when they sent them to validate you are getting all the email you think you should be. It would need to be something random so that the company stealing your email doesn't realize it's a verification email. Sounds like spam doesn't it?? Actually I think it's more like a secret shopper.