Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Slow Going on Email Solutions

Ok I got one email problem solved. My mail provider sent me a server I can use to send mail to my customers via TLS. I plugged it in at Postini and it seems to work so one problem solved.

I also finally got a response from Google - asking me if my issue had been resolved. I guess a response to my email from November is a step in the right direction, however they still have not resolved the problem yet. I am hoping they are working on it now however. I forwarded them a copy of the email that is failing due to the mail not being properly sent through Postini. As noted in previous posts, Postini claims this is due to Google Apps not correctly running a script to send my mail out through Postini. So far it is still not working, but at least I can hope again.